- To build an organization today that future generations, America-born Nigerians, will run, manage, and rely on for years to come.
- To close the image gap and serve the interests of Nigerians worldwide.
- NAPAC will be the most relevant and impactful Nigerian-American based organization in the Americas.
- To be the voice of Nigerian organizations and people in the US.
- To promote Nigerian interests in the US.
- To provide high-impact programs and services to grow the impact of Nigerians in the US.
- To fill gaps in knowledge and policy advocacy.
- To provide a home and base for Progressive Nigerian youth and young professionals, who want to belong and contribute to Nigerian progress.
What Moves Us
Our advocacy organization in California works, serves, and supports others by upholding the following values:
See Our Programs